We're doing all we can to create a safe and fun environment!
Check out our FAQ's below
We’re asking everyone to wear masks so that everyone can feel as comfortable and safe as possible. If you need one, we will have masks available.
- All RPC|WE staff & volunteers will wear masks.
- All high-volume areas will be thoroughly sanitized before & in-between services.
- Hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- No giving baskets will be passed. Instead, there will be special giving boxes located in the lobby and worship center for those who want to give.
- We will prop open doors to allow for a contactless entry.
- Click here for detailed precautions being taken for children.
You can check in your kids through the RPC|WE app or go straight to the worship center to find a seat.
When you arrive, we ask that you please keep space between you and others arriving.
Yes. The Cafe will be open at the Richmond & Missouri City campuses, and we will also provide free coffee with individually packaged sugars and cream.
Yes. We will continue to produce a great online experience for the entire family each week.